Saturday, September 8, 2018

NICU Reunion 2018

It was such a fun afternoon spent with my little yellow brick road crew at the Wizard of Oz themed NICU Reunion today. This month and next will hold a lot of extra emotion and memories for our family and today's festivities couldn't have come at a sweeter time. I got to hug the necks of mommas I hadn't seen in such a long time and gush over their beautiful, healthy babies! Being a part of this community was unexpected, but goodness it is SPECIAL. I think Nolan had the most fun of all playing the games and riding the train (once all together and once by himself), and we got to reunite with one of our favorite nurses, Mallory! Major props to these two boys who never complained once about the homemade get-ups their momma put them in. Way to be a team player, guys. You cute.

Being their momma is my favorite.










No comments:

Post a Comment