Sunday, June 28, 2015

Nolan: Month Ten

One of your very first BFFs and his family moved away this past week. Don't worry, we'll be sure to stay in touch with Noel and his momma.

You played in your first puddle. The first puddle of MANY I hope.

You took your post puddle bath in (you guessed it) the public restroom.
You were "that kid," and I couldn't have been more proud.

You can drink from a straw.

You still love books and "reading."

You are a true southerner and tried Chick-fil-a for the first time.
To say you "loved it" is an understatement. You inhaled it.
Yep, that's my finger in front of this epic moment.

I love taking you grocery shopping. Every Monday.

You are a master crawler.

You LOVE playing in water. We went to the pool for the first time this month!

I got in the ocean for you...now that's love!

I'm pretty sure food is your love language.
Do you even have a favorite?

We celebrated your first Father's Day!

And you went on your first plane ride yesterday!
We barely squeezed that in there before you turned 10 months. You were asleep in my arms (whaaat?) before take-off and couldn't have been a better passenger. You even got to sit in the cockpit afterwards.


Other gems from throughout your tenth month:








Happy tenth month, little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment