Thursday, December 1, 2016

It's December!

For Thanksgiving, we stayed in Savannah and spent the evening with close friends. It was a super sweet and super relaxing time. 
We have MUCH to be thankful for.

My heart swells this time of year at the thought of reliving past traditions and creating new ones. It's just a really special season I've always cherished with my family. There are traditions I can't help but hang onto, and I'm thankful for a husband who embraces (and actually enjoys) them too.

Cutting down our Christmas tree each year is one of those.
Here are some pictures from this year's quest for the perfect tree at Brewer's Tree Farm in Midway, GA as well as some of us decorating the next couple of days. I had a cold and was feeling pretty crummy at times, so we decorated in stages. 
You just can't rush these things ;).














No comments:

Post a Comment